How leadership has changed and will change
We invite you to an EGN Global Webinar on May 29th where international expert on leadership and human performance Dr.Alan Watkins will explain the fundamental principles at play that can help us turn the crisis into an opportunity.
Some of the key insights and outcomes you will gain from the session are:
• The six waves of the Covid-19 crisis
• How the leader´s approach will determine who flourishes and who fails
• How business models, structures and strategies must change to grow business in the future
• How stakeholder relationships need to be managed differently and what matters now
• How leaders need to step change energy levels and resilience to lead more effectively
Dr. Alan Watkins explains how even before Covid-19 hit us, organizations and leaders were already struggling to cope with complexity and the accelerating pace of change in the world. We are now approaching two different futures:
• One possible future will see companies or even nations regress to insularity and protectionism.
• Another possible future will see some companies seize the moment and change their ways of working, their relationship with their customers and even themselves. These companies will flourish in the new world
Dr. Alan will explain how leaders can step change their leadership capabilities during and after this crisis.
Dr. Alan Watkins is recognised as an international expert on leadership and human performance. He has a broad mix of commercial, academic, scientific and technological abilities. Over the past 24 years he has been a coach to many top business leaders. Dr. Alan has coached many executive teams to significantly greater levels of performance,transformed organisational cultures, helped leaders discover their purpose and identify new ways to succeed. In addition to his medical degree Alan also has a first class degree in Psychology and a PhD in Immunology. He is an inspiring and entertaining keynote and his TEDx lectures have attracted over 4 million views.
Sign- up details
Meld deg på her